6th February 2012, 12:22 PM
bindhuchandran

Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?

Sir,
i have completed my b.com with 52.3 % in 2009 from kerala university and i want to do m.com through distance education from IGNOU. So kindly reply me that what is the procedure for taking admission and the last date for submitting the admission form.
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Admission date and procedure for admission in M.Com course offered by IGNOU?
  4. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  5. How to take admission in B.Ed IGNOU? Last date of submission of forms?
  6. Can I get admission forms for M.Com this year of IGNOU having completed Graduation in B.Com?
  7. Admission date and procedure for admission in B.Ed course offered by IGNOU?
  8. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the last date of submission of admission forms in M.A final private
  10. Can I get admission to study M.Com in IGNOU if my B.Com(H) final semester result on hold? Last date of form submission? -- [New]
  11. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?
  12. Admission procedure for M.Com in HK college? Lest date to get and submission of the forms of M.Com?
  13. Procedure to get admission for Law course? Names of the law courses that are being offered by IGNOU?
  14. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  15. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  16. What is the last date of admission in M.Cm by IGNOU?
  17. Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?
  18. How can i get admission for CS program? Procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
12th February 2012, 04:15 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?

It seems that you are interested in applying for IGNOU entrance exam. The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a national university with its headquarters in New Delhi named after former Prime Minister of India Mrs. Indira Gandhi.
To get admission in IGNOU distance education program, you have to pass your graduation with a minimum of 50% marks. And you have to clear the OPEN MAT examination conducted by IGNOU. The course is 700/- rupees per course.
For more queries, you can ask your doubts to be cleared in this educational forum site.
10th April 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?

what is the last date for the IGNOU B tech entrance exam
16th April 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

What percentage will one get in m.com through ignou if works very hard
8th June 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to get a job in delhi university as lecturer so can you tell me that ater doing B.om from DU (regular ), MBA(regular) from IP university and M.com(ignou) and clearing
net exam can i get lectrer job in DU.
17th June 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

WHAT PERCENTAGE REQUIRED FOR M.COM ADMISSION IN IGNUO UNIVERSITY.
8th July 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

what are documents required to get admission for M.Com?
what is the procedure to get admission for M.Com or M.A.(Economics)?
please reply the procedure to get admission step by step!
11th September 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

what is procedure of getting admission in M.com in Ignou university.
8th October 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

WHEN IS LAST DATE FOR ADMITION IN M COM IN 2012
26th September 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in M.Com in ignou this year.
6th February 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I get 44.94% in b com could i get adimmision in m com in ignou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?