6th December 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of NEET-UG will be released? Can I get admission in any private college if secure low rank?

Respected everyone,
When is the form for neet ug exam publish in everyyear?
And if i will rank backward in list
can i admit in private colleges?
please reply me soon.

8th December 2014, 05:38 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: When the application form of NEET-UG will be released? Can I get admission in any private college if secure low rank?

NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam Test) is an entrance exam held by the Central Board of Secondary Education for admission to MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) and BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) Courses.

There are 353 Medical colleges and 297 Dental colleges across the country who accepts 15% seats of their total available seats based on NEET UG score. So there are lots of options for you in terms of colleges but there is no guarantee for your admission if you get very low rank. Getting a seat in a college also depends upon the number of students those have appeared for this exam. So be positive and aim for higher rank.

Registration process for NEET UG exam will start from 31st December.
Registration fee for General category is Rs.1000 and for SC/ST/Physical Handicapped is Rs.550.
Payment should be done in Challan form.
28th August 2016, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the application form of NEET-UG will be released? Can I get admission in any private college if secure low rank?

what is criteria of admission for private mbbs collage under 15% management quota ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?