31st May 2011, 03:34 PM
virju

Am i eligible for admission in S.D. College after securing 84% in +2? Whats the date of release of application form for B.Com in PU?

date of releasing application form in p.u for b.com admission . can i eligible to take admission in s.d college . i secure 84% in +2 this year . sent me the detail of admission form

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission in DTU? What is the date of release of application form?
  2. Am I eligible for M.Com in DU through correspondence after securing 64% in B.Com?
  3. What is the date of release of application forms of B.Ed college in Jamshedpur
  4. What is the date of release and last date of submission of online application form for BITS Pilani?
  5. List of exams for M.Com admission after B.Com? When is the last date to fill the application form for M.Com entrance exam?
  6. When the application form of Nagpur University PhD entrance exam will be released? Syllabus and examination date? -- [New]
  7. Fee structure of B.Com course in Mithibai College? Where to get the application form?
  8. When the application form of NTSE will be released? Last date of form submission?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  10. Date of release of Application forms for NIFT? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Date of release of BAMS application form?
  12. Date of start of admission of Diplome to Degree? Admission in government college by securing 62%?
  13. Whether Diploma CET will be conducted this year? Release date of application form?
  14. When the application form of M.Com admission will be release in Khudiram Bose College, Kolkata?
  15. How to get application form for BITSAT and what is the last date of application?
  16. Procedure to re-appear in KCET 2016?
  17. Am I eligible to do M.Tech after securing a rank of 2219 in PGCET? Good colleges to get admission with this rank?
  18. What is the date of release of application for MSc entrance exam for lifescience and microbiology? What is the price of the application form
5th June 2015, 10:23 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Am i eligible for admission in S.D. College after securing 84% in +2? Whats the date of release of application form for B.Com in PU?

Yes you are eligible to fill up the forms for SD college. Admissions are provided on the basis of merit list generated by 12th marks and as per my knowledge you will easily get admission in the desired college on the behalf of last few merit list

No of seats in GGDSD college = 280

Eligibility Criteria - 10+2 from any recognized board

Forms are not available yet , usually forms are available in month of june for more details about admission procedure click here (official website)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?