15th December 2014, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?

hello everyone
i am a final year(seventh semester) student of b.tech from e.c branch.
i have to six month internship in eighth semester,
i want to know which companies i get internship,
if yes then whats the procedure to get in?
please help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  2. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of IT companies which offers internship program in Delhi region?
  4. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  5. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  6. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  11. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  13. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(IT) final year student? Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT, Kanpur?
  14. Companies offering 2 months Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  15. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  16. Does Airtel offers 6 weeks internship? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. List of companies providing internship program in Bangalore? I'm B.Tech(ECE) final year student
  18. List of companies in Bangalore for 6 months internship after B.Tech?
4th February 2015, 10:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?

You can apply for Internship in following companies

1. Ambition Technologies, D C Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 3204 1225

2. Phoenix Contact, A-58/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase II, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 3026 2800

3. Efficient INDIA, Gulab Bagh, Block D, Mansa Ram Park, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2533 2038

4. i3indya Technologies, C-56, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 095606 05666

5. MICRO ELECTRONICS INDIA, School Block, Nanakpura, Shakarpur Khas, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 098915 03739
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?