23rd June 2011, 09:50 PM
asypugazh

How should I check my TANCET results? Is there any way to know my registration number?

I for got my tancet reg. number. Now the result came. But i cant able to see my result. please sy the way to know my registration number...

24th June 2011, 11:44 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I check my TANCET results? Is there any way to know my registration number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asypugazh View Post
I for got my tancet reg. number. Now the result came. But i cant able to see my result. please sy the way to know my registration number...
Anna University declared the TANCET 2011 results on Wednesday.

So, If you are Interested to check Your TANCET 2011 Results, Then Please Visit the Official website and Check your results directly from there by enter your registration number. And without Registration Number You cant Check your Results.

But, You have forgot your Registration Number, Then I will suggest you, please contact the Concerned department and tell him that you are forgot your Registration number and you will not be able to check your TANCET 2011 Results, So May be they will help you Or tell your registration number or your examination Results.

So, Its better If you can directly Contact to the Concerned department OR Visit the Official website of Anna University -

www.annauniv.edu

For TANCET 2011 Results -

http://www.annauniv.edu/tancet2011/tancet11result.html
24th June 2011, 02:52 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I check my TANCET results? Is there any way to know my registration number?

you require you registration no to see your result.

To find your registration no you should contact the Concerned department and ask for help you in finding registration no they will help you.

After finding your registration no you can see your result on the given website.

Official website of Anna University -

www.annauniv.edu

For TANCET 2011 Results -

http://www.annauniv.edu/tancet2011/tancet11result.html
25th June 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I'M A SC CANDIDATE.. MY M.E TANCET MARK IS 32.63.. IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET GOVT COLLEGES?
26th June 2011, 04:00 PM
vrajz

Quote:
Originally Posted by asypugazh View Post
go to exam centre ,,where u got hall ticket and inform abt this,,they ll direct u ,,,ALL the best
16th May 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

i forgot my registration number can u suggest some alternative to check my result???
1st June 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

i lost my hall ticket. i fogot my register number. how do know my tancet result?
4th July 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

i forget my registration number .. how do know my tancet result pls help me
23rd April 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

I for got my tancet reg. number. Now the result came. But i cant able to see my result. please sy the way to know my registration number...[/QUOTE]
9th May 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

how should I check my reg.number I lost my hall ticket but now the result came
10th May 2014, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

how to check my tancet result without registration number. i forgot my register number
10th May 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

i forget my tancet registration number i missed my hallticket how to check my result please help me.
11th May 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

my tancet result is 018.035. is this is 18.035 or 018.035. is this score is eligible for m.e
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?