5th February 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure, entrance exam and fee for MBA Tourism

I am a degree tourism student. I wish to join MBA tourism. What is the procedures of admission in any such degree and also tell me about the entrance exam, fees structure, etc

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year question papers of various entrance exams of MBA in Tourism
  2. Should I do MBA Tourism or MBA General so as to make a career in Tourism?
  3. How can I join MBA Tourism in Pondicherry University and what are eligibility criteria for MBA Tourism?
  4. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Entrance exams details to get into MBA in travel and tourism?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D management in tourism course?
  7. Can I directly join MBA in Travel and Tourism after completing B.Com? List of job opportunities available after completing MBA in travel and tourism?
  8. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  9. What is the procedure followed for applying government job in Tourism department?
  10. How can I go for MBA in travel and tourism after B.Com Planning
  11. Which is better among Master's in Tourism Studies and MBA in Tourism Management for Tourism Studies graduate?
  12. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission?
  13. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Tourism) in Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts?
  14. Course fee and duration of MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) course in Turiba University? -- [New]
  15. How much is the fee of travel and tourism? What is the procedure?
  16. How much is the fee of travel and tourism? What is the procedure?
  17. Fee expenses of MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  18. Procedure and fee structure to study MBA from IBS Business School, Kolkata? Which entrance exam will I have to give to for admission in MBA?
7th February 2018, 09:45 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure, entrance exam and fee for MBA Tourism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a degree tourism student. I wish to join MBA tourism. What is the procedures of admission in any such degree and also tell me about the entrance exam, fees structure, etc
It's good that you are interested in MBA in Tourism course. In order to pursue MBA Tourism and travel management course, you should complete graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. You need to score at least 50% of marks in Graduation.

Admission will be based on the entrance exam conducted by the university or based on the national level exams like CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT or MAT etc.

MBA in Tourism fee structure may differ from college to college. MBA Tourism and travel management fee structure ranges from 27,000 to 3.5 lakh INR. Please check the official website of the concerned university.
9th February 2018, 07:23 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Procedure, entrance exam and fee for MBA Tourism

Minimum eligibility for doing MBA in tourism is a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 45-50% marks in academics.

Admission will be based on the score obtained in entrance examination conducted by the university or else in some colleges based on the percentile obtained in CAT exam,the candidates will be given admission or else based on the exam's like XAT or CMAT or MAT or GMAT score etc.

MBA Tourism and travel management fees ranges from 27,000 to 3.5 lakhs depending on the university/college you choose.

Some of the colleges providing Travel Management course are :

1.Indian School Of Business

2.Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management

3.Christ University

4.Kerala Institute of Tourism and Travel Studies

5.V.E.L.S University

6.Central University of Jammu

7.International Academy for Management Studies

8.Singhania University etc. were some of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?