18th December 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare and crack GPAT?

I have a very weak memory capacity to remember anything.......... whenever i study related to gpat i forget very soon........ i want to crack the gpat....... but how? please help me

20th December 2014, 02:14 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: How should I prepare and crack GPAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have a very weak memory capacity to remember anything.......... whenever i study related to gpat i forget very soon........ i want to crack the gpat....... but how? please help me
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) entrance exam is conducted by AICTE. To appear for the GPAT exam you need to have completed your Bachelor in Pharmacy.

In order to crack the GPAT entrance exam, first you need to go through the GPAT entrance exam pattern which I provided below,

-Pharmaceutics
-Pharmacology
-Pharmanalysis
-Pharmacognosy
-Pharmaceutical Chemistry

Apart from this course you can also go through the previous year question papers and books as well. Here I am providing you some best books for GPAT entrance exam.

Recommended for GPAT Entrance Exam:

-Pharmacology: K.D Tripathi, Rang and Dale, Katzung and Trevor multiple choice.
-Pharm-Analysis: Spectroscopy and Titration from Chatwal, Chromatography from Remington
-Pharmacognosy: Kokate, Trease and Evans
-Medicinal Chemistry: Harkishan Singh & V K Kapoor
-Organic chemistry: Morrison and Boyd.
-Biochemistry: Satyanarayan
-Pharmaceutics: The Theory and Practice of Industrial Pharmacy by Liebermann and Lachman.
-Physical Pharmacy: Martin
-Unit Operation: Pharmaceutical engineering by Subramanyam
16th August 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare and crack GPAT?

Hie...em very weak in remembering any of the topic for a longer time plz suggest me how to grab the related topics so that i cn pass the GPAT exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?