21st June 2013, 07:58 PM
chhatresh kumar

How should I prepare for GPAT entrance exam?

Hello sir,
My self CHHATRESH PANDEY B.PHARMA 3rd year,i do preparation of GPAT entrance examination 2015.I want to know about the education required (or eligibility criteria) for drug inspector. So please give information in detail.

31st January 2018, 11:16 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for GPAT entrance exam?

GPAT stands for 'Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test'. You can apply for this test to get admission in M.Pharma in the best institute.

GPAT Eligibility:
1. Candidate must have passed or completed the pre-final year of B. Pharmacy course.
2. There is no limitation to appear in GPAT entrance exam.

Once you cleared the GPAT entrance examination and apply for admission in M.Pharma, you are eligible to apply scholarships\fellowships also.

You are suggested to follow below-given tips to score good marks in GPAT examination:
1. Make a time schedule and follow the same.
2. Practice previous papers as much as you can.
3. Make short notes of all important facts and formulas.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?