12th March 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for an OBC candidate with 51% in Graduation and 70% in PG?

Hello,
I have scored 51% marks in Graduation and 70% in Post Graduation. Am I eligible for UGC-NET under OBC category as I belong to this caste?

14th March 2016, 05:33 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for an OBC candidate with 51% in Graduation and 70% in PG?

Yes you are eligible for UGC-NET. Under the OBC reserved category you need to have 50% marks in your Masters Degree to be eligible to appear for the UGC-NET.
As you have scored 70% marks in your Post graduation you are eligible to appear for the UGC-NET Examination.
14th March 2016, 06:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for an OBC candidate with 51% in Graduation and 70% in PG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have scored 51% marks in Graduation and 70% in Post Graduation. Am I eligible for UGC-NET under OBC category as I belong to this caste?
Your post graduation marks in 70% marks so you are eligible for UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for UGC NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for UGC NET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There is no age criteria.
17th April 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for an OBC candidate with 48% in Graduation and 70% in PG
8th July 2017, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

I am scared in mcom 1st semester 52 % and 2nd 3rd or 4th semester I am scored 60% can I able to apply netset exam
28th July 2018, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm general category my graduation per is 54.44 and m.a in hindi per is 55.6 % can I apply net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?