7th January 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship with 88% in 12th being a B.Com 2nd year student?

Hello
I have scored 88% marks in 12th class
but I didn't get letter of scholarship offer
and now I am doing b.com 2nd year,
can I apply for scholarship now?????

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for scholarship for a B.Com 2nd year student?
  2. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship on 12th basis being a student of B.A. 2nd year?
  3. Am I eligible for any scholarship in 2nd year of MBBS?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  5. Scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year student who has secured 92% in 12th CBSE?
  6. Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Sc 2nd year student?
  8. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  9. Is Scholarship available for only 1st year students? How can a 2nd year student apply for the same?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for MCA after passing 2nd year B.Com? I have passed 12th in Maths
  11. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?
  12. Scholarship for 2nd year mbbs?
  13. Am I eligible for Inspire Scholarship? I am a student of BSc 2nd year
  14. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply in LIC Foundation Scholarship for B.Tech(EE) 2nd year student?
  16. Are there any scholarships for B.Tech students? What can I do to get the scholarship? Am I eligible for it after scoring A+ in all the subjects in SSLC and 90% in 12th?
  17. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Can I apply for bank test with 12th qualification? I am a 2nd year B.Com student
9th January 2015, 10:36 PM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship with 88% in 12th being a B.Com 2nd year student?

Yes you can apply for scholarship being a B.Com 2nd year student. You have to apply for fresh scholarship.

There are various of Scholarship in India awarded to students.
According to your marks you can also apply for various scholarships in India.

There are few Criteria as follows:

1. Candidate attendance must carry more than 80%.

2. Candidate will be selected on Merit-cum Means basis.

4. There are more few different criteria may be required by the scholarship offering authority.

Some scholarship for students are:

1. National scholarship for talented needy student given by the Central Government.

2. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. Scholarships.

3. CBSE Merit Scholarship Schemes.

4. Post Matric scholarship given by the state government for Minority students.
22nd June 2017, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship with 88% in 12th being a B.Com 2nd year student?

I got 86%mark in plus two now iam studying b.com second year can i got any scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?