19th June 2017, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for an education loan after completion of 12th standard with 76 percentage marks?

Sir/madam, I've completed my 12th standard with 76% in PCMC from Bangalore. How should I apply for education​ loan? What is the eligibility criteria? Can someone please give me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for an education loan for B.E after completion of HSC with 97.75 percentage?
  2. An ST candidate can get an Education Loan to study BDS after getting scholarship?
  3. What is the percentage criteria required in 12th standard to get an education loan for further studies?
  4. Am I eligible for the SBI Bank PO job after completion of 12th standard with 59 percentage marks? Minimum Eligibility criteria to apply?
  5. How much I can take as a loan for doing B.Com after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Eligibility for education loan after 12th class?
  7. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in Citi Bank for study MS in US? Eligibility to apply?
  8. Procedure to apply and get education loan for doing B.Ed in Pune after completion of BA? -- [New]
  9. Which banks provide education loan for doing BCA after 12th standard?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 58% in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to get educational loan for B.E after scoring 54 percentage marks in diploma mechanical engineering?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  14. Eligibility criteria for seeking an Educational Loan? How to apply for the loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan?
  16. What are the advantages and disadvantages of taking an Education Loan?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if secure less marks and pursue B.Tech in any low grade college?
  18. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
20th June 2017, 10:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for an education loan after completion of 12th standard with 76 percentage marks?

To be eligible to apply for an education loan after completion of your 12th standard with 76 percentage marks from a recognised board, you should have secured admission in a recognised course in a recognised college/ university. You can apply for an education loan through online or directly by visiting the bank and contacting the bank manager, you need to submit the documents like Income Proof, Admission letter, Address Proof, ID Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?