31st December 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in LIC Foundation Scholarship for B.Tech(EE) 2nd year student?

Hello
I'm a B.Tech 2nd year student of Electrical Engineering.
I want to apply for scholarship of LIC FOUNDATION,
so please anyone help me giving the
procedures and processes for this scholarship.....
please please please.....

2nd January 2015, 09:24 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in LIC Foundation Scholarship for B.Tech(EE) 2nd year student?

Students who have passed class XII or it's equivalent Academic year 2013-2014 and are interested to pursue the higher education in the field of Medicine, Engineering, Graduation in any discipline, Vocational courses in any Government institutions.

MODE OF APPLYING:

*Before applying for the scholarship, Candidate should check he/she meets the eligibility criteria.

* An online application should be submitted through the link http://licindia.in.

* Fill all the information like Nationality, Age and DOB etc should be mentioned clearly.

* Insert a scanned photograph and scanned signature wherever required in the application form.

* Once the application form is submitted,the candidate receives the acknowledgement to his email ID.

* Further correspondence will be made by Divisional Office which will be mentioned in the acknowledgement mail.

* Candidate must ensure to submit the correct mail ID and Contact number for communication later, if required.

Candidate must apply before 23rd September 2014.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?