28th December 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering after completing 10th standard?

Hello
I want to study diploma in Metallurgical Engineering.
I am in class 10 now and will give final examination..
Can you tell me that i can do diploma course after my 10th?
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  2. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  3. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  4. How can I complete my grauation (in any field) after 10th and Diploma in engineering?
  5. Should I have to appear in Karnataka-CET to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  6. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured less marks in 10th standard?
  7. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  8. Can I join diploma in civil engineering after completing 10th?
  9. Am I eligible to study diploma in general nursing after completing 10th standard?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering if scored 32 in one of the subjects of 10th standard?
  11. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  12. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  13. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  15. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  16. How to do correspondence course in engineering after completion of Diploma in metallurgical engineering?
  17. Can I study part time Diploma in Chemistry after completing 10th standard?
  18. Can I get admission for IIT college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering on the basis of 10th standard
29th December 2014, 05:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering after completing 10th standard?

Yes,you can definitely study diploma in metallurgical engineering after passing tenth standard. It is nice to see that you have a plan for your future career. You need to appear in the polytechnic entrance exam conducted by your state often called as JEXPO in many states to get admission in the polytechnic colleges of your state for diploma engineering course in metallurgy. Apart from this, there are private universities too which conduct their own entrance exam for admission in diploma engineering course. The entrance exam syllabus is based on the tenth standard syllabus.
29th December 2014, 09:01 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering after completing 10th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering on 10th basis. But you have to give entrance exams for admission.There are many entrance exams through which you will get admission to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering such as, JEXPO, DET and Diploma-CET. These are all the entrance exams you have to appear. I have also giving you the list of some reputed colleges which offers Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering below.

1. Asansol Polytechnic
Address: Bardhman, P.O. Asansol, West Bengal-713302.

2. Engineering Institute for Junior Executive
Address: Mahendra Bhattacharjee Road, Dalalpukur, Santragachi, Howrah,
West Bengal-711104.

3. Government Polytechnic
Address: Near Mangalwari Bazaar, Sadar Nagpur, Maharashtra-440001.

4. T.M.A.E.Society Polytechnic
Address: Bellary Road, Sanklapur, Hospet, Karnataka-583201.

5. Mumbai Institute Of Information Technology
Address: Opp. Fish Market, Ground Floor, Mira Road(E) Mumbai-401104.

6. Rourkela Institute of Technology
Address: RIT Campus, Industrial Estate, IDC, Sector B-P-O, Rourkela,
Odisha-769001.

7. Gujarat Technological University
Address: Admission Commission Building, L.D. Engineering College Campus, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380015.

8. Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology
Address: Sarang Talcher, Dhenkanal, Odisha-759146.
29th December 2014, 09:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can pursue Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board. Candidates who have passed 10th standard board examinations with Science, Mathematics and English subjects from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering course. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination. By qualifying Diploma entrance examination, based upon your entrance exam rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college.
29th December 2014, 10:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering if you have passed 10th standard from a recognized board of education. Admission is mainly based on the entrance exam conducted by the state technical council. You can appear for the polytechnic entrance exam for getting admission in this course.

Diploma in Engineering can be done straight after 10th class and you are definitely eligible to apply for admission. Therefore, be prepared for the polytechnic entrance exam because admission is purely based on merit and a good rank will increase your chance of getting admission in a top polytechnic.

There is upper age limit for most of the polytechnic entrance exams and you should be below 21 years. There is age relaxation available for candidates who belong to reserved category.
30th December 2014, 12:46 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering after your completion of 10th Standard.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

* Candidate should Pass in Class 10th Examination with 35% marks in each subject's with Science and Mathematics.

* Student must have studied English as one of the subjects in class 10.

DURATION OF THE COURSE : 3 Years.
30th December 2014, 02:37 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering after your completion of 10th.

Eligibility:

You should pass class X or equivalent exam with a minimum 35% in each subject with Science and Mathematics,

You should have English as one of the subjects in Class X.

If you fulfil the above mentioned criteria then surely you are eligible for studying Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering.
22nd June 2015, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

What is fee structure of t m a e society college for diploa mechanicle students
2nd May 2018, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a SC candidate. How marks i have to carry to study metallurgy in a government collage in JEXPO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?