10th January 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

How to join B.Tech through distance education after completing diploma?

I am shashikiran i am purusing diploma mechanical engg in govt polytechnic ,after my diploma i want to do B,TECH through distance education.

How to do it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI?
  2. Can I do M.Tech through distance education after completing BCA?
  3. How to join B.Tech through distance education after completing diploma? -- [New]
  4. How to do CA course in distance education after completing B.Tech CSE course
  5. Should I join PGDIT in MIT school of distance learning after completing 3 years Diploma and having 1 year industry experience?
  6. How to do B.Tech in distance after completing diploma?
  7. How to join distance education MBA after completing 3 years diploma in Automobile
  8. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education? I have completed ITI with fitter trade
  9. How to study in distance education after completing diploma course in CSE
  10. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  11. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  12. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I complete B.E thruogh distance education after completing diploma?
  14. How to complete my B.E after completing diploma in ECE? How to join in distance education in Hyderabad or Visakhapatnam
  15. Is there any value for MBA distance education after completing B.Tech CSE with 72%
  16. Qualification required to join M.E? I have done diploma in computer technology
  17. How to join BCA 2nd year by distance education after completing diploma in EEE with SSLC qualification
  18. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
13th January 2015, 06:09 PM
coolshaaz

Default Re: How to join B.Tech through distance education after completing diploma?

Yes, you can do B.Tech through distance learning after completing your Diploma in Engineering.
Procedure for doing B.Tech through Distance Education:

1. After completion of your Diploma you can take direct entry into second year of B. Tech course.

2. You must have passed at least 3 years Diploma course in any branch of Engineering after 10th standard.

3. There are many Institutes which provide the correspondence course of B.Tech.

4. You need to apply in the Institute which offers B.Tech through distance learning.

5. You can get the application form from University or you can download the application form from University Website.

List of Universities which offer B.Tech through Distance Education:

1. Indira Gandhi National Open University
Wesbite: http://www.ignou.ac.in/

2. Annamalai University
Address: Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu 608002
Phone: 04144 238 282

3. Sikkim Manipal University
Address: Majitar, Rangpo, Pin – 737132, East Sikkim
Phone: 03592 - 246466, 246020
13th January 2015, 10:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join B.Tech through distance education after completing diploma?

If you want to pursue B.Tech through distance education after Diploma in Engineering then you can apply for admission in AMIE which is equivalent to a B.Tech course.

If you want to study B.Tech then you must take admission in a regular B.Tech course because distance education B.Tech is not approved by AICTE.

AMIE is equivalent to an AICTE approved B.Tech and this will be a good option for you. You can register as a Diploma Engineering holder and you have to clear 13 subjects to become a Graduate Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?