15th June 2012, 09:43 PM
sandeep kumar 9211

How to join diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI?

i m completed iti with fitter tread, i want to join diploma in mech. engg. by distance education. plz suggest me any distance education university approved by aicte and ugc

Related Questions:
  1. How to do distance diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI(mechanical diesel)/
  2. How to join mechanical course after completing ITI Instrumentation
  3. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?
  4. How can I get admission in Diploma(Mechanical Engineering) through Lateral Entry after completing ITI(Fitter) course?
  5. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  6. How can I get admission to study Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical? -- [New]
  7. How can I join Diploma Mechanical after ITI?
  8. Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?
  9. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  10. Which is the right Institute to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Correspondence?
  11. Can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing ITI?
  12. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Any chance for lateral entry after completing ITI Fitter and diploma in Mechanical engineering
  14. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  15. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing ITI Draughtsman Civil?
  16. How to do distance diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI?
  17. How to join diploma in mechanical in part time after completing ITI(Mechanical)?
  18. How to do correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI and job in Dubai
1st August 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI?

my age is 28 i am persuing iti will i get admission in diploma course?
9th September 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

i have completed iti (instrumentation) and i want to join in diploma 2nd in mechanical course inform me the coleges that are related to join .
12th October 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i completed iti,intrested in correspondance diploma mechanical course
2nd February 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How to do distance diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI(mechanical diesel)/

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-join-diploma-mechanical-engineering-after-completing-iti-827632.html#ixzz2Jkn6awcs
6th March 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i am completed iti with fitter tread,Now working Jindal Steel Plant . i want to join diploma in mech. engg. by distance education. plz suggest me any distance education university approved by aicte and ugc, Duration,fees
12th August 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How to join diploma in machanical engineering after completing iti
3rd September 2013, 07:16 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.

After completion of your ITI you can do diploma.But for this you have to qualify in the exam CEEP(Common entrance exam for polytechnic).Once you qualified in this exam you will admission into polytechnic in any college based on your performance in CEEP.In polytechnic you can take any branch you desire.The minimum eligibility to write CEEP is 10th class.
ALL THE BEST AND DO WELL IN CEEP
15th October 2013, 04:12 PM
Rjb6000

Rajib Debnath from Agartala, West Tripura.
Mobile no- 09863733235
28th February 2014, 04:00 AM
Unregistered

hi .. how to join evening diploma in mechanical engineering..after completing iti in fitter and 12th class.. pls can u mail the basic information abt this .. pls mail to [email protected]
6th August 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my 2yr iti diploma in fitter trade ,which mechanical degree is best for me please sir contact me,ths is my email id, [email protected],please contact me
7th August 2015, 04:16 PM
HEMS KUMAR

you can get admission in the polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course. You can also get admission in the second year of the degree program. The admissions will be based on the marks obtained in the final year of degree program. Following are some good colleges where you can apply:

E.S.C. Govt. Polytechnic ;Kurnool ,Andhra Pradesh.

Dr. Ambedkar G.M.R. Polytechnic ;Rajamundry ,Andhra Pradesh.

Acharya Pathashala Polytechnic Somanahally; Bangalore.

Acharya Polytechnic ;Bangalore.

Acharya ITI ;Bangalore.

Chundi Rangan Yakulu Polytechnic Ganapavaram;Andhra Pradesh.

Col. D.S. Raju Polytechnic Poduru;Andhra Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?