28th August 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete B.E thruogh distance education after completing diploma?

Dear sir/madam,
I am diploma pass out student,can i complete B.E by distance education?
Please tell me duration of course.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do distance education after completing diploma?
  2. Distance learning in AICTE approved colleges after completing ITI(Electrical)?
  3. How to complete my B.E after completing diploma in ECE? How to join in distance education in Hyderabad or Visakhapatnam
  4. Is a Candidate Eligible for Group 2 Exam after completing degree in Distance Education?
  5. Can I do M.Tech through distance education after completing BCA?
  6. How to join B.Tech through distance education after completing diploma? -- [New]
  7. How to study in distance education after completing diploma course in CSE
  8. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  9. List of colleges offering correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for a Civil Draughtsman?
  10. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which is better among B.Tech distance learning or regular course? I have done diploma in ECE
  12. List of distance AICTE approved diploma colleges?
  13. How to do B.Tech Civil Engineering course in distance education after completing diploma civil engineering course?
  14. Is there any Distance Education course in B.Tech after completing diploma?
  15. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI?
  16. Should I join PGDIT in MIT school of distance learning after completing 3 years Diploma and having 1 year industry experience?
  17. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  18. How to do BBA distance education course after completing diploma in electronics and communication
28th April 2015, 09:17 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete B.E thruogh distance education after completing diploma?

B.E. stands for Bachelor of engineering and popularly known as Bachelor of technology .

This course is offered in the two types on the basis of duration which is as :-

1) Four year course for students going for the same course after their 12th .

2) Three year course for students going for the same course after doing their diploma course .

Actually students going for the same course after their diploma gets direct entry in the second year of their Bachelor of engineering course .

Hence you too can complete your B.E. through distance education after completing your diploma .

For completion of same through the best colleges with high placement you should look to crack their respective entrance examination .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?