15th January 2015, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for M.Tech in BITS?

What is the admission procedure for M.tech in BITS Pilani and what must be the minimum GATE score to get admission in BITS pilani?

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  2. Will I get admission in B.E course in BITS Goa or Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission into BITS?
  3. Admission procedure for MTech from BITS Pilani and other top Indian Universities?
  4. Options available for me after getting 30/100 in GATE in ECE branch? Is there any PSU exam providing admission for such a score? Can I get MNIT? Admission procedure of M.Tech course in BITS?
  5. Admission in bits pilani for mtech degree without good GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission in BITS Pilani campus in M.Tech? I have completed ETC
  7. How to apply for M.Tech. course in BITS?
  8. Score needed for admission in MBA or M.E, M.Tech degree? Procedure for admission in IIT or BITS Institutes? Entrance exam to be answered after B.Tech?
  9. What is the admission procedure followed for M.Tech in BITS? -- [New]
  10. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  11. Details regarding admission to M.Tech from BITS, Pilani?
  12. What is the procedure to get admission for B.Arch in BITS Pilani?
  13. How to join MS in BITS Pilani?
  14. How can I apply for M.Tech programme in BITS, Pilani? When the application form will be distributed?
  15. How to take admission in BITS Pilani to pursue M.Tech course in Biotechnology?
  16. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms?
  17. Procedure to apply for M.Tech Chemical Engineering field in BITS? What is the fee structure?
  18. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
15th January 2015, 04:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for M.Tech in BITS?

Admission procedure for M.Tech in BITS, Pilani :-

- You need to download the application form from their official website.
- It can be downloaded by clicking here.
- The minimum GATE score cannot be stated since it changes as per performance of the applicants every year.
- You need to send the fully filled application form in the below mentioned address.
Dean, WILPD
Birla Institute of Technology & Science
Pilani – 333031
Rajasthan, India
Phone: 01596-242210,
01596-515324

For detail admission notification, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?