16th January 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?

hello
i want sybllus of computer science for
airport authority of india exam for junior executive,
kindly tell me about the exam date also
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  2. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  3. Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?
  4. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  5. Date and time of exam of Junior executive engineers(IT) Airport Authority of India? What is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?
  7. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it?
  8. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  9. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  10. Electronics Sample question papers for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  11. Detailed syllabus for recruitment of Executive Engineering(ATC) and Assistant Engineer(electronics) in Airport Authority of India?
  12. What's the examination pattern, syllabus and how may i get previous year papers of Junior Executive Air Traffic Controller?
  13. Books and syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) in Airport Authority of India exam?
  14. What is the exam date to apply for Air port Authority of India exam for recruitment of executive engineering electrical?
  15. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  16. Syllabus and question paper of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive (Electronics)?
  17. Previous year question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive exam?
  18. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
17th January 2015, 09:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i want sybllus of computer science for
airport authority of india exam for junior executive,
kindly tell me about the exam date also
waiting for your reply
AAI exam date is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon. I have attached the syllabus for AAI exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Syllabus for AAI exam.txt(1.2 KB, 389 views)
2nd February 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?

When the AAI Jr. Executive(ATC) & Jr. Executive(Electronics) syllabus books for 2015 will be released
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?