7th January 2015, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in NEET? Is NCERT books helpful for preparation?

sir
right now i have passed my 10 and going to join in 11 . i am going to take bio with maths .i want to prepare for neet as iam a cbse student in tamil nadu. so how will i prepare to clear the neet without coaching classes is my ncert book fyn fo assing .as i am in hostel i cannot go for coaching . so how will prepare my coaching wid ncert book

13th January 2015, 06:18 AM
coolshaaz

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in NEET? Is NCERT books helpful for preparation?

Dear Friend,
NCERT is the success key to crack NEET.
The NEET exam pattern is similar to that of NCERT.
If you are from a CBSE affiliated school, then good for you additional advantage. Because CBSE board follows NCERT. You should need to be confident in yourself. You require to put consistent effort each day. It would be comfortable for you to crack NEET.
NCERT books are undoubtedly good, but apparently not sufficient enough for cracking NEET. You must need a sample set of NEET to practice as per demand. You should also focus on “Examplar” published by NCERT. The last examination paper should be used.
Fundamental or basic of any issue must be intelligible. Ability to link as given situation.
You should also demand to practice online set of paper to cover them. It is one the big ingredient for this exam

BEST OF LUCK !!!
22nd November 2017, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in NEET? Is NCERT books helpful for preparation?

As I belongs to a financially weak family,I am not able to join any coaching centre as their fees are very high..so can I crack neet by reading some neet books and taking preparation at home??..And if its possible then which books should I follow??I am a WBCHSE STUDENT..
9th May 2018, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

As I belongs to a financially weak family,I am not able to join any coaching centre as their fees are very high..so can I crack neet by reading some neet books and taking preparation at home??..And if its possible then which books should I follow??
4th September 2020, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

i am a bengali medium student of tripua state and want to qualify in entrance for meducal, so which book is prefarable for me and where it wiil be get, pl help me sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?