9th August 2011, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get any course in medical field after scoring 120 cutoff? Names of the colleges in which its possible to get?

my friend took bio group in 11 and 12(pure science),,her cut off is 120 and she want to do a course in medical field.Whether she will get any course in medical field,if yes can u tell the course which is possible to get,and the name of the college too...

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks?
  2. What will be my rank after scoring 120/200 in PCB? What will be the cutoff for this year?
  3. Government medical colleges after scoring a medical cutoff of 195.75?
  4. Will I get medical seat in any medical college after scoring 188 cutoff marks?
  5. Can I get medical seat in any self financing college after scoring 191.5 cutoff -- [New]
  6. Tamilnadu government medical colleges through counseling after scoring 194 medical cutoff?
  7. Seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu through government counseling after scoring a cutoff of 195.25? List of medical colleges having MCI approval?
  8. Can I get MBBS course after scoring 120 cutoff marks?
  9. Possible government medical colleges available in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 193.25?
  10. Which college can I get in Chennai circle after scoring 120 cutoff?
  11. Can I get medical seat in government medical college after scoring 196.5 cutoff under BC community
  12. Will I get a medical seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 192.25? List of private medical colleges having MCI approval? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How much rank could I get after scoring 120 rank in WBJEE medical exam?
  14. Will I get a medical seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 193.24? List of private medical colleges having MCI approval?
  15. What is the possibility to get a seat in any one of the three government medical colleges in Chennai after scoring 196.75 cutoff?
  16. Which colleges can I get after scoring 185 cutoff in medical?
  17. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. can I get MBBS seat in Tamilnadu medical college after scoring 196.25 medical cutoff?
11th December 2011, 09:39 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to get any course in medical field after scoring 120 cutoff? Names of the colleges in which its possible to get?

hi i am happy to say you may be get dental seat but no chances to mbbs seat and you may get dental seat in followin colleges

Modern Dental College & Research
Bharati Vidyapeetha Dental College & Hospital
Dr D Y Patil Dental College & Hospital
M A Rangoonwala College of Dental Sciences & Research Center
Nair Hospital Dental College
Pt Dindayal Upadhyay Dental College
SMBT Dental College
Tatyasaheb Kore Dental College & Research Center
Vidarbha Youth Welfare Society’s Dental College & Hospital
Yerala Medical Dental College
V M Lord Jagganath Institute of Dental Sciences & Research
Baba Jaswant Singh Dental College Hospital & Research
Dasmesh Institue of Research & Dental Sciences
Govt Dental College & Hospital
Khalsa Dental College & Hospital
National Dental College & Hospital
Punjab Govt Dental College & Hospital
Darshan Dental College
Pacific Dental College
J K K Natrajah Dental College
Mookambika Institute of Dental Sciences
Rajas Dental College
Saveetha Dental College & Hosptial
Sri Ramachadra Medical College & Research Institute
SRM Dental College
all the best
19th June 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get any course in medical field after scoring 120 cutoff? Names of the colleges in which its possible to get?

ah can i get a seat in any colege and im studing now 11th classPlease type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
14th August 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

can i study microbiology and then buy a change of course and switch over to medicine and surgery.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?