10th February 2012, 04:50 PM
priyamvada malhotra

How may i join Army as a dentist after my BDS? Can i get internship in army dental college?

i am bds final year student .please let me know the procedure to do internship from army dental college and how to join indian army as a dentist?

15th February 2012, 12:53 PM
somebody's

Default Re: How may i join Army as a dentist after my BDS? Can i get internship in army dental college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyamvada malhotra View Post
i am bds final year student .please let me know the procedure to do internship from army dental college and how to join indian army as a dentist?

For joining indian army as a dentist u can get information from this website :
http://www.dentalorg.com/army-dental-corps-2011-opening.html

for 2011 its over ... 25 the dec 2011 was the last date ...but do note all the documents that u need by reading this article ... and keep them ready for the next openings in army that might come in next few months ...

All The Best.
18th March 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i join Army as a dentist after my BDS? Can i get internship in army dental college?

what is the minimum percentage required n the latest cut off ?
16th April 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

heya..i m ward of an army personnel.......if i wish to do my internship from ACDS secunderabad after completing my final year.... is it possible????

the percentage required to be eligible for army is 60%......is it only for final year or total of all 4 years or is it required in every year?????

i m in the first year :p

i know its a long way to go......but its better to think about ur future from now itself :)

plz answer my all questions......plz
27th April 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I wil b completing my Bds internship in august 2012.cud u plz email me how can i join army?my dad is in army..Plz email me soon
28th May 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2 passed out(2O12) student and I have joined for BDS course.how I can i join Indian army as a dendist after my studies ? What are qualifications & mark needed to fulfill my ambition . Please answer
21st June 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i completed my bds with 1 year inernship from k d dental college.how can i join indian army as a dentist? what are the procedures to get job in the army ?
27th June 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

procedure for entrance in army
30th June 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

please give notifications about this exam after BDS. When will be the exam of 2012 and what is the procedure ?
7th July 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

i like to join in army.
is it possible to join in army after bds??
10th October 2012, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

i am final year student can i get internship in army dental college
23rd December 2013, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=priyamvada malhotra;1758873]i am bds final year student .please let me know the procedure to do internship from army dental college and how to join indian army as a dentist?[/QUOTe

First leave your current boyfriend who never speaks truth and he is a bada wala feku after that i will tell you how to join army...
26th April 2014, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

I am a dentist and i want to join army as an army officer not as dentist . Is it possible ?
21st July 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

how i can join army as a dentist after my bds ? can i get internship in army dental college .? if yes thn how ......?
23rd July 2016, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my internship now. And will be finishing it by the end of this year. I would like to join as an army dental Corp. please do tell me the procedure for it.
19th March 2022, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Plz let me know how can I join army dental college for internship after my bds final year exams??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?