13th September 2013, 12:37 AM
leelansh

What is the date of the MDS entrance exam?

exam dates for 2013-14yr of all MDS ENTRANCE EXAMS

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of COMEDK MDS?
  2. Previous year KLE MDS entrance exam questions?
  3. What is the date of the MDS entrance exam?
  4. Books to be read for APPF MDS entrance? Past 10 years question papers for MDS entrance?
  5. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh
  6. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  7. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  8. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?
  9. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Entrance test, best colleges and reference books for MDS entrance test? From where to do MDS?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program in Abroad?
  13. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  14. Which is the entrance exam to get admission in MDS college of Bangalore
  15. Tips for preparation of MDS entrance exam?
  16. How to prepare for Manipal MDS entrance exam? How many seats are there?
  17. How to prepare for MDS entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I prepare to qualify in BHU MDS entrance exam? Reference books for preparation? -- [New]
13th September 2013, 05:21 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of the MDS entrance exam?

Hi dear.............

Eligibility:

Educational Qualification: Only Indian nationals possessing BDS degree from a recognized Dental College or a foreign degree included in the schedules of the Indian Dental Council Act, 1956.

Other Eligibility: He/She should have full registration either from the Dental Council of India or State Dental Council after completing the compulsory rotating internship and should complete the required period of 12 months pre-registration internship from a recognized Hospital on or before 31st March, 2013.

Important dates for 2013 - 14 , is to be declared soon

Good luck...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?