26th January 2015, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Internship in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech 2nd year student?

Respected sir/ma'am
I Rochak Khati ,am a student of btech -2nd yr
and i want to do summer internship in Tata Motors Lucknow ,
What is the procedure for joining internship?
With Regards-

28th January 2015, 12:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Internship in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech 2nd year student?

Since you are in second year, so there are very less chances of internship opportunities for you. This is because you have less domain knowledge. However, you can definitely try for internship in TATA Motors. It offers global internship opportunity. To avail the opportunity, you need to submit your resume and if shortlisted they will contact you. You can submit your resume by clicking here.

Otherwise you can also avail internship opportunity by contacting the concerned branch. For this, you need to approach the concerned branch's HR department and have a discussion with the HR manager. Then you need to follow the steps as instructed by HR manager.
13th February 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Internship in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech 2nd year student?

Respected sir/ma'm
I vishal verma student of mechanical engg. b.tech 3rd year.Please tell me the procedure to join summer training in TaTa motors lucknow.
with regards-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?