29th April 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?

I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech (Mechanical) of KIIT, Bhubaneshwar. I want to join Summer Internship in Tata Motors during Mayto June. Please tell me in detail the proccedure for getting internship in Tata Motors. My CGPA scores upto 4rth semester is 8.82
Yours truly,
Nirmal

8th May 2014, 10:42 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?

Hello Nirmal. It is of course obvious from your score in Engineering that you are a very bright student. You will have to put less efforts in here to get an internship in TATA motors or any other company of your choice.

Because you are already studying in a good university. A renowned university of India. The Kalinga Institute of Information and Technology has a lot of tie ups with many of the companies. so you can directly go and contact the administration of your college or university they will surely guide you. moreover many more options will be opened in front of you if you contacted them. Else you can yourself even help out yourself. by contacting the higher authorities of the TATA motors company of the place or location where you want to do internship.

First you get your letter of recommendation from your college’s Dean. Then with that letter of recommendation you have to contact the TATA’s office. Make sure that you are in a group of other students like you who are interested in taking the summer training in the same company as they don't allow single training sessions. then you have to approach them for training you in a particular field. I hope this much should be enough.
14th May 2015, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?

I want to do internship in tata motors but i don't know how to apply for it .please help me
6th July 2015, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am Ajay.I am studying in Sathyabama university chennai.At present I am 2nd year of my BE(mechanical).My CGPA is 8.25 till present semester.Please help me how can I apply for intern at Tata motors.
I will be thankful ,if you can give a detailed info about this.
7th April 2016, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I am Nisha katayan. Pursuing my bachelors in business administration from banasthali university,Rajasthan. I want to do my summer internship in Tata motors. I am 4th semester. I will obliged if u send me the procedure for applying for the same
E-mail :[email protected]
Contact number:8824523776
1st April 2017, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to do summer training in Tata Motors. Can i apply for it after my fourth semester of B.Tech. I am presently pursuing B.Tech from bbd university, Lucknow.
17th March 2020, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 2nd year BSC HONOURS (Chemistry) of JECRC UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR. I want to join Summer Internship in Tata Motors during June to august. Please tell me in detail the proccedure for getting internship in Tata Motors. My CGPA scores upto 3rd semester is 8.0
Yours truly,
Shruti
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?