27th January 2015, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Counselling Psychology in graduation?

I would like to know about the colleges offering pychology or feecounselling psychology as main subjects for graduation in karnataka its fee structure and other details

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  2. Colleges under DU offering M.A Psychology/Applied Psychology course?
  3. Can I study Counselling Psychology after completing 12th Commerce?
  4. Colleges under DU offering Psychology(H) a candidate who haven't Psychology in 12th standard?
  5. Which is the best choice for to be a Lecturer between Psychology and History? Colleges recruiting Lecturers in Psychology? Colleges offering Psychology in Chennai?
  6. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions?
  7. TNOU M.Sc Counselling & Psychotherapy 1st Year- Counselling And Health Psychology (MCP-14) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Which are the colleges offering M.A Psychology in LDH?
  9. List of the Women colleges in Hyderabad offering M.A in Psychology
  10. Is it necessary to have Graduation in Psychology in order to opt Post Graduation in Psychology?
  11. Details of the colleges offering Honors in Psychology?
  12. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Colleges which are offering M.A Psychology in Delhi University?
  14. List of colleges in Mumbai offering correspondence program in Psychology?
  15. List of the colleges in Bhagalpur along with their seat details, offering psychology course?
  16. Can I do B.Sc or BA in psychology after doing 12th in medical stream?
  17. Which colleges will be good for me for doing PG in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the colleges offering Psychology in West Bengal around 50 Km radius around Kolkata?
29th January 2015, 09:01 PM
anair

Default Re: Colleges offering Counselling Psychology in graduation?

There are quite a few colleges offering Psychology and Counselling Psychology in Karnataka.

-Christ College, Bangalore, is one of the most well known and prestigious colleges in Karnataka.

www.christuniversity.in/

-Karnataka State Open University, Mangalore, is another well known institute.

http://ksoudde.in/index.aspx

Other institutes in Karnataka are:

-Abhyudaya Degree College, Bangalore

Their contact numbers: (080) 28439001,28439002

-Acharya Institute of Graduate Studies

Contact no: (080)23722222

For admission you need to contact the college authorities directly and it will be based on merit based on your score in 10+2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?