8th December 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

From where I can download the brochure of Fergusson College for PGD in Counselling Psychology course?

hello
can anybody guide me scope and course structure of PG diploma in counselling psychology from Fergusson college? i am trying to google it from a very long time, but failure is at success. it would be really great if someone could send me a link to download its brochure as i dont stay in Pune.

15th December 2014, 01:57 PM
bablurocks

Default Re: From where I can download the brochure of Fergusson College for PGD in Counselling Psychology course?

You can get all detail of PGD in Counselling Psychology Course in Offcial Website.

Fergusson College, Pune Offer 1 year Post Graduation Diploma in Psychology course.

Number of Seat-24

Fees-18000

Course Structure:-

4 theory papers

Internships

Training workshops

Supervised case work

Visit link:-www.fergusson.edu
18th July 2017, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where I can download the brochure of Fergusson College for PGD in Counselling Psychology course?

What percentage of 12th do we require for admission in Fergusson college Pune to do psychology? Which course are there related to this field and their scope?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?