29th January 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete Graduation in 1 year?

Hello,

My name is kavita due to some I could not comleat my graduation in 2009 but my 1st year is clear n now I want to comleat my two year of graduation in one year.is it posible?if yes then to what extend and what is the prosizer n one more thing expenses pleas tell me."pleas reply as soon as posibel.

29th January 2015, 10:22 PM
anair

Default Re: Is it possible to complete Graduation in 1 year?

I am afraid there is no such procedure to complete course of 2 years in a single year. The University conducts its exams at a particular time and it can not conduct examinations on request of an individual and that when you have not even sat in the class. If it was a case where in you had failed those examinations then it was possible but not without sitting in the classroom.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?