18th April 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Guidelines for applying in MBA Abroad?

sir i am doing a bcom after i am completing my bcom course i want study in abroad for mba degree!!so sir you trll me the guidelines for applying!!!!

2nd May 2014, 08:54 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Guidelines for applying in MBA Abroad?

As you have mentioned that you are now you are studying b.com and in future you want to study MBA abroad so, you want to know the procedure to take admission in a MBA institute abroad.

So as you have taken the commerce stream you will be more beneficial in completing your MBA (Master in business Administration) as commerce is the only stream which deals with all the things related to monetary matter and MBA (Master in business Administration) this also one of the main degree if you want to do Business in your future and when you will start your MBA you will be taught that how to take perfect decision in your business, how to arrange the raw material for manufacturing, how to export etc.

So, for this you need to complete your MBA and you want to complete it abroad so I will recommend you to take admission in any institute of London as London institutes are very famous for their MBA institutes so, after completion of your Bcom you need to apply an online entrance exam of any London’s MBA institute then if you are selected you need to go to that London’s MBA institute for your admission your admission charges will be Pound 3000.
4th May 2014, 01:18 AM
studyfeeds

Red face Re: Guidelines for applying in MBA Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am doing a bcom after i am completing my bcom course i want study in abroad for mba degree!!so sir you trll me the guidelines for applying!!!!

Hey!! good to see your interest for study MBA. Why you don't visit at StudyFeeds. We prefer that it is the best options to get higher study with free German Education Consultant.
best of luck for your future!!
1st June 2023, 12:28 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Guidelines for applying in MBA Abroad?

When applying for an MBA abroad, there are several guidelines you should consider to increase your chances of a successful application:

Research and Choose Target Schools: Start by researching and identifying the MBA programs that align with your goals, interests, and preferences. Consider factors such as reputation, rankings, curriculum, faculty, alumni network, location, and career opportunities. Create a shortlist of target schools that you will focus on during the application process.

Meet Admission Requirements: Review the admission requirements for each MBA program you are interested in. Common requirements include a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, competitive GMAT or GRE scores, work experience, recommendation letters, essays or personal statements, and interviews. Ensure you meet all the prerequisites before proceeding with the application.

Prepare for Standardized Tests: Most MBA programs require applicants to submit GMAT or GRE scores. Determine which test is preferred by your target schools and prepare accordingly. Consider enrolling in test preparation courses, utilizing study materials and practice exams, and allocating sufficient time for thorough preparation.

Build a Strong Resume: Develop a comprehensive and tailored resume that highlights your academic background, work experience, leadership roles, achievements, and extracurricular activities. Emphasize your accomplishments and impact, showcasing your skills and abilities relevant to an MBA program.

Craft a Compelling Personal Statement or Essay: Write a well-crafted personal statement or essay that demonstrates your motivations for pursuing an MBA, your career aspirations, and how the specific program aligns with your goals. Use this opportunity to showcase your unique qualities, experiences, and perspectives.

Secure Strong Recommendation Letters: Choose recommenders who can provide meaningful insights into your abilities, accomplishments, and potential for success in an MBA program. Select individuals who know you well and can speak to your professional and academic strengths. Provide them with clear guidelines and ample time to write the letters.

Conduct Informative Interviews: Some MBA programs may require or offer the option of an interview as part of the application process. If granted an interview, prepare thoroughly by researching the program, anticipating questions, and practicing your responses. Present yourself professionally, demonstrate your passion for the program, and ask thoughtful questions.

Submit a Complete and Polished Application: Ensure that your application is complete, error-free, and submitted before the deadline. Pay close attention to instructions, formatting, and word limits. Review your application multiple times for clarity, coherence, and grammar. Seek feedback from trusted individuals before finalizing and submitting.

Research and Apply for Financial Aid: Explore financial aid options, scholarships, fellowships, and loans available for international students pursuing an MBA abroad. Check the financial aid resources offered by your target schools and consider external scholarships and sponsorships as well. Be mindful of application deadlines for financial aid.

Plan for Visa and Travel: If accepted into an MBA program abroad, familiarize yourself with the visa requirements and process for studying in that country. Gather the necessary documentation and plan accordingly. Research housing, healthcare, banking, and other essential aspects of living in the host country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?