13th July 2014, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?

respected all
how can i get job opportunity in abroad
after complete Bsc in hotel management?
it will be very nice of u, if u could help me out,,
thank you in advance

11th August 2016, 12:47 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected all
how can i get job opportunity in abroad
after complete Bsc in hotel management?
it will be very nice of u, if u could help me out,,
thank you in advance

There are numerous jobs available for B.Sc Hotel Management candidates in abroad. There are vacancies in the Middle East Countries, Singapore, Malaysia etc. The job details can be found in the job portals and in the news papers. There are vacancies for the Chef, Captain, Stewards, Customer Service, F&B Service, House Keeping Attendant, In charge, Supervisor and Manager etc. The aspirant can also contact the overseas job consultants for more job details. The job details can be found in the website links given below;
Naukri - Website Link
Mitula - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?