9th June 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Last date for offline admission in St Xaviers college, Ranchi for Arts stream?

what is the last date for offline admissions in st xavier college ranchi for art stream?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  2. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  3. How may i get admission in St. Xavier's college of Ranchi after my 12th in science stream?
  4. Cutoff marks to take admission in M.Com in St Xaviers College, Ranchi
  5. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  6. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  7. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi?
  8. How can I admission for B.Com in St Xaviers college Ranchi
  9. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi for M.Com? What is the eligibility criteria? Date of availability of forms
  10. What is the cutoff marks for class XI for science stream in St Xaviers, Ranchi -- [New]
  11. What should I opt after completing graduation in English Honors from Xaviers college Ranchi?
  12. Cutoff marks required to get admission class 11th in St Xaviers College in Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the percentage required for admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi
  14. Can I get admission in arts stream in Hansraj college?
  15. Procedure to get admission in ISC 1st year at St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for a candidate who have secured 73% in 10th ICSE?
  16. What is the date and time of entrance exam of BCA course in St Xaviers college Ranchi
  17. What is the fee structure of St xaviers college Ranchi
  18. Date of distribution of forms for B.Com account honors? Cutoff list for admission in B.Com account honors? What is the date of the entrance exam in St Xaviers Ranchi for commerce batch?
19th June 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for offline admission in St Xaviers college, Ranchi for Arts stream?

wat is d date of b.com entrance xam in st.xavier college????
23rd April 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for offline admission in St Xaviers college, Ranchi for Arts stream?

last date of entrance exaim 11 class
5th June 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

when is the forms for pg course in english coming out for 2013
23rd August 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

do they have pg in political science and can i take admission
23rd August 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

do they have pg in political science and can i take admission
30th April 2014, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff marks to get admission in 11th in arts stream and what is the date of entrance examfor arts stream?
1st May 2014, 06:33 PM
Manish topno

What is the process to get addmission in xavier college, offline ?
10th July 2014, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

i have got 54% in 12th bseb board.can i get admission here??
what is d fee strctr for b.sc maths hons??
2nd May 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Arts stream ---what is the minimum required percentage for Eng Hon? When does adm starts? What is the last date for it?(for ug).
11th June 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Last date for offline admission in St Xaviers college, Ranchi for Arts stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the last date for offline admissions in st xavier college ranchi for art stream?
What is the last date for offline admissions in st Xavier college Ranchi for art stream?
28th August 2016, 03:29 AM
ashishkumarcs
Junior Member+

The application form for St Xavier's College, Ranchi is only available in online mode, no printed form(offline form) available for entrance exam.

You must have to fill the form online. After declaration of your result you can apply for entrance test.

For more details visit official site : www.sxcran.org
1st May 2018, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in bba bu t in class 11 and 12 I hadn't take bmt maths. So it it possible or is there any chance to take admission.
26th May 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in arts stream in st Xaviers college,ranchi. But my 12th result is not published yet then how may I fill admission form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?