3rd February 2015, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study MS in MIT, USA with scholarship?

Hello
What is the eligibility criteria for
applying scholarship for MS course in MIT, US?
i have to give entrance exam for gain scholarship?
waiting for your response

6th February 2015, 11:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study MS in MIT, USA with scholarship?

There are various scholarships available in MIT, USA. So you need to comply with the eligibility conditions of the concerned scholarship before applying in that scholarship. Scholarships are given on account of outstanding performance in the field of academics, extra curricular and in the entrance exams based on which MIT takes admission for MS course - GRE and TOEFL. Sometimes scholarships are also given by MIT if you are undertaking any project work of their interest or do some extra ordinary projects. There is no separate entrance exams for scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?