20th February 2015, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Can we change the school within the same CBSE board in 12th std after the exam registration has been done?

Can a student studying in 12th std CBSE change over to a different school within the same board even after his / her name being registered for the annual examination through the first school? What is the procedure to follow to make sure that I can change the school without any problem? Need some help soon..

7th March 2015, 09:14 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can we change the school within the same CBSE board in 12th std after the exam registration has been done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can a student studying in 12th std CBSE change over to a different school within the same board even after his / her name being registered for the annual examination through the first school? What is the procedure to follow to make sure that I can change the school without any problem? Need some help soon..
No you will not be able to change the School once you are registered with a particular School.
The Registration once done with a particular School of the Board does not allow to switch over to a different School in the final Year.
CBSE Board has to look after a huge number of Students so they start the procedure of allotment of seats very early so that all the bases are covered.
So they do not allow the changing of Schools as they can not allow the entire Schedule to go haywire for a particular student.

So you will have to continue with the School you are registered with.
You will not be allowed to change according to the rules.
If you are having some sort of problem it will be best if you can get your problem solved by discussing your problem with the Principal of your School.
That will be the best possible solution for you rather than going out and trying to change your School.
So you will have to decide what you want to do finally but you will not be able to change your School once you are registered from a particular School.
6th July 2019, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we change the school within the same CBSE board in 12th std after the exam registration has been done?

Can I change my board from 11th cbse to 12th hsc(Maharashtra board)?
17th October 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have one question I am student of class 12th arts I will pass 12th arts stream but my marks 45% in 5 subjects total percentage I will say question is I will fill up the NIOS form for increasing marks this is possible to fill up the NIOS form and my percentage increase take admission in NIOS Academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?