13th January 2015, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change to Delhi CBSE from Chennai CBSE when doing 12th?

previously i was readin in vishakhapatnam in cbse board which is cunducted by chennai region. now i have passed 11th from there only. but i want to change my school in class 12th . i want to study in my own sate that is jharkhand. but here cbse bord in counducted by delhi region. can i change my school now.. and please tell me if registration for class 12th in related to the registration in class 11th?

15th January 2015, 12:12 AM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Is it possible to change to Delhi CBSE from Chennai CBSE when doing 12th?

No, you cannot change your school in class 12 from Chennia CBSE school to delhi CBSE school.
Generally, you have to study your class 12 in the school from where you have passed class 9.
Candidates desirous of taking the CBSE 12th Examination are required to register in class 11 as regular school candidates from affiliated schools. And in any CBSE school it is not allowed to change school in the 12th standard.
29th October 2017, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change to Delhi CBSE from Chennai CBSE when doing 12th?

My daughter was studying 1 CBSE in Dubai. Now her father lost his job, so we need to change her CBSE Delhi to Chennai. Is it possible?
30th October 2017, 07:15 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you can choose your school but make sure that the board should remain same.

You will require following document-
Transfer certificate.
Migration certificate.
Mark sheet of class 11th.

You should have a valid reason to change your school. Because most of the school will not allow you to change your school for class 12th as the registration is already done in class 11th.
8th July 2018, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

My Sister had completed her 12th from ajmer region cbse school but we are basically from allahabad, she is now in allahabad, she got 72 % in 12th but for JEE it requires minimum 75 % so she want to give improvement exam , is it possible now to give improvement exam . and if yes the also can she apply for this improvement exam from allahabad .
19th September 2019, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I have given cbse class 12 exam from patna bihar, presently i am living with ,
my family in new delhi, so is it possible to appear in exam from delhi in improvement exam

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?