28th November 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Board can be changed in 12th class from ICSE to CBSE? What is the procedure for it?

Sir, my son is studying in 11th std with ICSE board. Now we can change his board in 12th std from iCSE to CBSE? and what will be the procedure.

1st December 2014, 04:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Board can be changed in 12th class from ICSE to CBSE? What is the procedure for it?

It is difficult to change from ICSE to CBSE board after completion of 11th standard. It is best to complete 11th and 12th standards from same board whether ICSE or CBSE board because when you are appearing for any competitive examinations, you cannot mention your board name perfectly whether ICSE or CBSE board and you may face many problems while preparing for such competitive examinations to decide which syllabus you need to prepare. So, I suggest you to continue your 12th standard in ICSE board. If you want to change your board at any cost, you need to take Transfer Certificate from the school where you have studied 11th standard and you need to submit it in new school where you wish to get admission in 12th standard.
1st December 2014, 11:28 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Board can be changed in 12th class from ICSE to CBSE? What is the procedure for it?

Now, It is not possible to change your son from 12th ICSE to CBSE board. That's because a candidate should complete his/her intermediate from one board. It is not possible to do 11th class from ICSE and 12th from CBSE. Because, it will generate a problem during getting a intermediate certificate. So, it is better to continue your child education with ICSE board.
If it is very important for you to change his intermediate board, then you can freshly join him in a college offering intermediate in CBSE.
13th March 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change from ICSE board to state board after 11 class
9th July 2019, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

I am in California my son will complete 11th in June can he take admission in 12th CBSE or ICSE board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?