20th February 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

How to join diploma course in mold technology? What is the eligibility criteria?

How to join diploma course in mold technology? What are the requirements needed for it? I want to know the complete information as I am completely unaware of the process. So, kindly take your time to reply to me as soon as possible which would help me to define my future better. Waiting for a reply soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Plastic Mold Technology Diploma course is equivalent to Mechanical Engineering Diploma? Am I eligible to apply for NTPC recruitment exam?
  2. Minimum qualification required for Masters related to Plastic technology from Germany?
  3. How to join RAW after passing diploma in fabrication technology and erection engineering
  4. For which companies I am eligible after completing BE with 60% marks and having command over programming and data base languages?
  5. How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?
  6. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  7. Any courses related to computer engineering after 10th standard?
  8. How to earn MS degree(PG) in MIT USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MIT, USA?
  9. Admission Procedure of Chemical Engineering in Nagpur University?
  10. How may I apply for 1 year course in automotive technology in German universities? What'as the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? I'm going to finish my BE with mechanical engineering stream
  11. How to become an Aerospace Engineer after passing 12th with 86%?
  12. Admission for Engineering in PSG Tech, Coimbatore?
  13. What shall I do after completion of SSC Exam?
  14. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma computer technology 3 years course?
  15. Diploma in Food and Nutrition eligibility criteria?
  16. Can I join any sonographic diploma course after completing diploma in medical laboratory technology
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to join Indian Army's Military Nursing Service? Age, qualification for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility criteria to join BSc Apparel and Fashion Technology in PSG Tech Coimbatore? Any entrance exam to get into it?
1st March 2015, 09:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join diploma course in mold technology? What is the eligibility criteria?

For getting admission in a Diploma course of 3 years you need 10th qualification from a recognized board of education. You have to appear for entrance examination for getting admission in your choice of college. Therefore, if you have 10th qualification then just apply for the polytechnic entrance exam of your state and be well prepared for the exam. Once you manage a excellent rank in the entrance exam there will be good chance of getting admission in a top class polytechnic institute through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?