12th September 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

How to join RAW after passing diploma in fabrication technology and erection engineering

I am a diploma in fabrication technology and erection engg. And my age is 28 years i am working on ship and want to join Raw.so can i join raw ???
Wht is the basic criteria for that???

31st May 2017, 08:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join RAW after passing diploma in fabrication technology and erection engineering

RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing. It is the foreign Intelligence agency of India. There is no direct entrance examination conducted by RAW for selection of candidates. Candidates from different services like Police Services, Defence Services, Intelligence Bureau are picked up from their service.

After diploma, you aim should be to pursue graduation. Graduates can apply for Civil Services exam or IB ACIO exam to join either Police Service or Intelligence Bureau. If you perform exceptionally well in your service, you may be selected for National Aptitude Test in Intelligence conducted by RAW for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?