22nd February 2015, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

When and how to enroll for June CS executive examination?

I am eligible for appearing in Module-1 of cs executive program in June .

I don't know when exam enrollment process will be opened,how to enroll

20th April 2015, 08:54 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and how to enroll for June CS executive examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am eligible for appearing in Module-1 of cs executive program in June .

I don't know when exam enrollment process will be opened,how to enroll
If you have clear the foundation course of CS Examination, then you are eligible to apply for the CS Executive Programme. You have to fill the online registration before 31st May, 2015 for appearing in Any One Module in December, 2015 session.

Those who have already registered on before 28 Feb, 2015 are eligible to appear for both Modules of the Executive Programme Examinations conducted in December 2015.

If you have not registered yet, then please register online before 31 May 2015. You can only appear for one module of the executive programme in December 2015 examination.

At the time of filling the online registration form, you have to submit the Foundation Registration Number.

You can fill the online registration form from the official website of ICSI.

Official Registration Link

For any further information regarding the registration to Executive Programme Stage, please visit the official website of ICSI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?