23rd February 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and suitable coaching classes for preparation of CLAT in Thane?

hi friends
i want to write clat.
so please tell me its syllabus?
and also tell me which coaching
class are providing classes in Thane?
waiting for your response

27th February 2015, 07:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and suitable coaching classes for preparation of CLAT in Thane?

CLAT Syllabus:

There are several sections included in CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) Examination. Those sections are namely, General Knowledge, English, Mathematics, Reasoning, Indian Constitution, Legal Aptitude.

<<>> Logical Reasoning:
Statements and Conclusions, Statements and Assumptions, Passages and Conclusion, Coding and Decoding, Analogy, Odd man out, Series, Logical Deductions, Blood Relations, Seating Arrangement, Direction Sense test, Causes and Effect, Statement and course of Action.

<<>> Mathematics:
Probability, Percentages, Simplification, Profit and Loss, Time and Work, Time and Speed, Taxation, Trigonometry, Number System, Equations, Volumes and Surface Areas, Averages, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Ratio and Preparation.

<<>> General English:
Comprehension, Spotting the error, Synonyms and Antonyms, One word substitution, Jumbled Sentences, Improvement of Sentences, Idioms and Phrases, Cloze Test, Fill in the blanks.

<<>> Legal Aptitude:
Criminal Law, Legal Terms, Important Treaties and Conventions, Contract law, Law and its nature, classification, Indian Acts importance, Legal GK, Tort, Legal Maxims.

<<>> General Knowledge:
Geography, Sports and Science, Indian Economy, History, Geography, Important Dates, Countries, capitals and currencies, Miscellaneous.

<<>> Indian Constitution:
Citizenship, Fundamental Rights, Preamble, Indian parliament, Prime Minister, Constitution of India, Fundamental Rights, Supreme Court of India, Directive Principles of State Policy, Constitution and Non-Constitutional Bodies of India, Indian Federalism and Centre-State Relations, Emergency and special provisions of the Indian Constitution, Distribution of Power Between Centre and State.

CLAT Coaching Institutes in Thane:

@ Career Launcher - Best institute
Ph. No: 022-43212500
Address: Thane West Sky Walk, Shivaji Nagar, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra-400602
http://www.careerlauncher.com/index.html

@ Tara Institute Private Limited
Ph. No: 022-61428218
Address: Paradise Tower, Naupada Road, Thane West, Thane-400601

@ Endeavor Careers Private Limited
Ph. No: 09920076435
Address: 5th Floor, Thakor Niwas, Station Road, Opposite Thane Station, Thane, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400601
http://www.endeavorcareers.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?