26th February 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Bachelor's Degree in any university of Chennai without completing 12th Commerce?

Hello
I am 21 years old and I have passed 10th
and 11th but I discontinued my 12th commerce
so now can I able to do any bachelor course
in any university in Chennai because i haven't
completed 12th
please reply me

27th February 2015, 10:40 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor's Degree in any university of Chennai without completing 12th Commerce?

No, there is no such university in Chennai that provides degree course without completing 12th class. If you have completed any diploma or equivalent to 12th class, then you can do any degree related to your course.

Now you have chance to study Diploma in Hotel management, with your 10th class from any recognized board with 40% of marks.
27th February 2015, 05:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor's Degree in any university of Chennai without completing 12th Commerce?

I am really sorry to say that you cannot opt for any Bachelor course unless you have completed your +2 with whatever percentage.

As the minimum qualification required for any Bachelor course nowadays is 12th passed candidate.

So, if you wish to opt for any Bachelor Degree, first of all pass your 12th board from a recognised University and then you can if eligible opt for Bachelor degree courses.
27th February 2015, 06:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot study Bachelor's degree course in any university of Chennai without completing your 12th standard. To be eligible to pursue Bachelor's degree course, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, you are not eligible to pursue Bachelor's degree course. So, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard from any recognised board, so, that you are eligible to study Bachelor's degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?