27th February 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission to study Bachelor of Arts(Political Administration) in Delhi University?

Sir
I want to study Political Administration
in Bachelor of Arts from Delhi University.
So, please let me know the procedure of admission.
Waiting for your reply
Thank you!

28th February 2015, 03:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission to study Bachelor of Arts(Political Administration) in Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I want to study Political Administration
in Bachelor of Arts from Delhi University.
So, please let me know the procedure of admission.
Waiting for your reply
Thank you!
First, you the need to satisfy the eligibility criteria to be eligible for B. A Political Administration. Pass in 12th standard is the minimum qualification required to apply for B. A Political Administration course. Applicants must score at least 50% marks in 12th standard in order to get admission for B. A in Political science course through Delhi university. The admission to the course is offered on the basis of the marks obtained in 12th board exam.

The important notification regarding the course will appear in the official website Delhi University which is released during the month of the April/May. The candidate can visit the Delhi University directly to collect application forms and other details regarding the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?