16th January 2015, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University?

Hello
Can i do m.sc from math in delhi university?
what is the procedure for doing m.sc from math in du????
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  2. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  3. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  4. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  5. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  6. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed course in IP university? Am I eligible for this course after scoring 50% in BSc?
  7. Will there be any Distance MCA course being offered in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  8. Procedure ot get admission after doing M.A in History from Delhi University
  9. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I do LL.B through correspondence in outside Delhi region? I got 44% marks
  11. Complete details regarding M.Com admissions in Delhi University?
  12. Procedure for taking admission in Delhi University for Chinese Language course?
  13. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  14. procedure for doing MCA from Delhi University?
  15. What is the admission procedure of B.A(Hons) French in Delhi University
  16. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  17. Which college provides external degree in engineering? I am a mechanical diploma student
  18. MPT entrance exam model papers and procedure to get admission in Nartar University and Delhi University?
18th January 2015, 07:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University?

Yes, you can do M.Sc (Mathematics) course in Delhi university after completion of your Bachelor's degree with Mathematics as a subject from a recognised university. The Delhi University offers admissions to M.Sc (Mathematics) course in two modes :-
1. Direct Admission
2. Through an Entrance Test

1. Direct Admission :-
The 50% seats in M.Sc.Mathematics course in Delhi University are filled on the basis of a merit listdrawn amongst candidates who have passed B.A.(Hons)/B.Sc. (Hons) examination in Mathematics with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a Delhi University. Candidates appearing in the final year Examination are also eligible to apply for admission in M.Sc (Mathematics) course in Delhi University.

2. Through an Entrance Test :-
The remaining 50% seats are filled on the basis of merit in an entrance examination. Any candidate who has obtained bachelor degree with an aggregate of 50% marks in any subject and has studied Mathematics in their graduation degree from a recognised university are eligible to appear in entrance examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in M.Sc (Mathematics) course in Delhi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?