19th September 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?

I have 1 year gap b/w 10th nd 12th.and 1 yr gap b/w 12th nd B.E. But i scored 62% in 10th and 76% in 12th,and my average till 6th sem above 65 without backlog.am i eligible for [IBM,TCS,WIPRO,INFOSYS,ACCENTURE,]

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  2. Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture
  3. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  4. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  5. Am I eligible for IBM, HP, Infosys, TCS, HP, Infosys and WIPRO after scoring 56.05% in BSc
  6. Am I eligible to get job in TCS, Wipro, IBM, HCL, Accenture and Infosys with 55% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 70% till 5th semester of B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  9. Placement papers of TCS, Wipro, Accenture and infosys aptitude test?
  10. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  11. Am i eligible to placed in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and TCS having scored 70.8% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% upto 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  13. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  14. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  15. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc?
  17. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th?
  18. Any jobs for Computer Science engineering students in Tamilnadu Government?
23rd August 2012, 05:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 1 year gap b/w 10th nd 12th.and 1 yr gap b/w 12th nd B.E. But i scored 62% in 10th and 76% in 12th,and my average till 6th sem above 65 without backlog.am i eligible for [IBM,TCS,WIPRO,INFOSYS,ACCENTURE,]
You have total 2 years gap in through out career so you are applicable for all mentioned companies .Because all mentioned company consider 2 years gap in career .

I have discussed the eligibility criteria of mentioned companies.Now compare your no with the eligibility criteria of above companies.

INFOSYS AND IBM=>

Those candidate have completed B-TECH , M-TECH or equivalent degree from recognized university with through out 65% marks are applicable for IFOSYS and HCL recruitment.

TCS ,ACCENTURE AND CTS=>

Those candidate have completed B-TECH , M-TECH or equivalent degree from recognized university with through out 60% marks are applicable for TCS and CTS recruitment.

WIPRO=>

If you have through out 50% marks in career then you are applicable for WIPRO company but your B-TECH marks must be above 60%.

####

Pending backlog candidate are not applicable.
Freshers candidate are applicable for this recruitment.
Maximum2 years gap in career are eligible.

As Per marks criteria you are not applicable for IBM and Infosys but you are eligible for other companies.

23rd August 2012, 07:49 PM
anchitsuri2006
Member+

Hi,
All these are software companies of which IBM & HCL require 65% in all 10th,12th & B-tech while others require 60% of marks.1 year gap is absolutely fine for any company so don't count less on that.
7th November 2012, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

hi i have completed my b tech in IT stream and my 10th % is 51% and my 12th 62% my b.tech aggrregate 64% then i am applicable or not for it company except wipro and hcl plz suggest me
22nd December 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

hi....ihave completed my bca by 63% and 10 by 62% and i scored 59.6% in 12th...now im persuing mca....so am i eligilble for any of the companies??
19th April 2013, 12:03 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

First of all, I would like to tell you that you have two yrs study gap; so, you are eligible for all IT companies.

But, due to your percentile, you are not eligible for Infosys and IBM companies.

But, you are eligible for rest other companies.

The eligibility criteria required for these IT companies(IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture) are prescribed as below:-

* For IBM and Infosys:- Completion of all academic career including B.Tech/M.tech degree with 65% marks from any recognized board.

* For TCS and Accenture:- Completion of all academic career including B.Tech/M.Tech degree with 60% marks from any accredited board.

* For WIPRO:- Completion of all academic career with 50% marks; but, completion of B.Tech with more than 60% marks.

* Study Gap:- Two yrs.

* No pending backlogs.

* Nationality:- Indian.
20th April 2013, 11:48 PM
kvs212011

Hai Dude.......

Ofcourse,you are eligibile to All IT Companies.(what you are mentioned above).

Eligibility Criteria For Required IT Companies::

Wipro:
you should complete the all Academic with 50% or above and you B.TECH marks Should be above 60% from recognized university.

TCS and Accenture::
you should complete the all Academic years including B.tech/M.tech trough out 60% marks from recognized university.

Infosys and IBM::

you should complete the all Academic years including B.tech/M.tech with 65% marks from recognized university.

Note::
->the 2years study gap candidates are also eligibile.
->you not Contain Backlogs.
->Fresher candidates also eligibile to apply these companies.

I hope this info will help to you.........

All the best............
10th August 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I have one year gap after 10th and i have secured 85% in 10th and 51% in 2 and 65% in 2 .for which it company and core company am i eligible if i am a student of branch EEE?
29th June 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

i have 2 years gap between class xii & b-tech.i got 82% in class x & 66% in xii.so,please tell me i am eligible for which companies
29th June 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

i have 2 years gap between class xii & b-tech.i got 82% in class x & 66% in xii.so,please tell me i am eligible for which companies
20th July 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

i have tenth 53%,inter 54.5%,degree 61%,mca 76% in i can get job in any It company
18th June 2015, 10:53 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

Here is a listed below criteria which you have to fulfill below:-

You should have minimum 60% of marks in class 10th and should be passed from a recognized board.
You shoud also passed with minimum 60% of marks in class 12th from a recognized board.
You should have completed graduation with minimum 60% to fulfill the criteria of the listed companies.
You should not have any backlog in graduation.

I hope you got it.
28th September 2018, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have 3 years academic gaps In my education I have scored 70% in 10th,71%in intermediate,and 52%0 in graduation am I eligible for companies like Wipro,IBM,infosys
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?