18th March 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

MBBS eligibility for AIIMS 2015 and JIPMER 2015 examinations

I am an OCI student studying 12th class in India. I would like to know if I am eligible to write AIIMS and JIPMER Entrance test 2015.
Thanks
Apurva Vedire

18th March 2015, 02:38 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: MBBS eligibility for AIIMS 2015 and JIPMER 2015 examinations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an OCI student studying 12th class in India. I would like to know if I am eligible to write AIIMS and JIPMER Entrance test 2015.
Thanks
Apurva Vedire

As you are desirous to writer AIIMS and JIPMER Entrance exam. Let us look on the eligibility criteria by both the exam bodies.

Eligibility criteria::

Eligibility criteria for AIIMS:
  • AIIMS for All India Institute of Medical sciences, New Delhi and other six AIIMS for the session 2015 will be conducted through CBT i.e. Online Computer based test exam.
  • Date of the Examination is on 1st June Monday 2015.
  • Talking about Eligbility criteria. Age must be 17 years on 31st of Dec 2015.
  • Should have passed 12th class under CBSE or I.Sc or equivalent from recognized university of board. Those who are appearing for the qualifying examiantion with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subject and expected to pass the exam are also eligible to apply for the Entrance exam.
  • Minimum marks should be 60% for General and OBC. For SC/ST/OPH Candidates its 50%.

For OCI i.e. Overseas Citizen of India::
OCI registered under section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 are also eligible to write the exam and the age + educational qualification are also same as mentioned above.

Eligibility criteria for JIPMER:
  • JIPMER i.e. Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate medical education and Research conducts Entrance Examination at various centers across India once in a year. JIPMER provides high quality learning environment for those who seeking admission into Medicine department of JIPMER. Duration of the course is 4 years and 6 months followed by 1 year of Compusory Rotary internship for award of Degree.
  • Candidates have to be Indian National. Should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st of December 2015. Should have passed 12th standard with PCB or Biotechnology as main subjects with English at a level not less than the core course for English.

For OCI i.e. Overseas Citizen of India::
  • OCI registered under the section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 are also eligible to write the JIPMER exam. Candidates have to submit the proof of registration as OCI under the act at the time of appearing the test.
  • Note Eligibility certificate from association of Indian University, New Delhi is essential for OCI/NRI for admission to JIPMER MBBS course.
18th March 2015, 12:14 PM
prof.amit

Thumbs up Re: MBBS eligibility for AIIMS 2015 and JIPMER 2015 examinations

Dear Friend,

All India Institute of medical science 2015 whose student can apply which is

1-candidates must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission.

2-and have passed 10+2/HSC with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

carefully read the AIIMS MBBS 2015 eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance exam.

Than you
best wishes.....
18th March 2015, 04:39 PM
rritu sharma

Default Re: MBBS eligibility for AIIMS 2015 and JIPMER 2015 examinations

for AIIMS .
.you should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission
and have passed 10+2 with chemistry, physics, biology and english.
JIPMER MBBS 2015 Entrance Exam Eligibility :
•You should have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission .
•You should have study Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology/Biotechnology and English during Higher School (HSC/10+2) with atleast 50% marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?