18th March 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?

Respected Friends,
I have completed my M.Sc in Zoology.
Now I want to do PhD in Microbiology but
from Abroad. Can you tell me that I get any scholarship
or apply for any education loan?

1st April 2015, 06:00 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?

Yes, you can get education loan to pursue Ph.D(microbiology) in Aboard. To get education loan, first you need I20(Admission letter) from any university in Aboard. After getting I20, you need to approach any regional bank manager and you should explain about your education loan requirements and you need to enquire about education loan application process and the documents to be required. Then you should submit your application and required documents to the bank manager to processes your education loan.

Security documents required to get education loan:-
1. upto 4 lakhs - Nil
2. Above 4 lakhs and below 7.5 lakhs - a security signature from at least two government employees
3. Above 7.5 lakhs - Any property documents
2nd April 2015, 05:03 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?

Yes, you are definitely getting the education loan for the PHD in Microbiology in abroad. But for that you need to get the admission letter to the selected university in abroad. After getting the admission letter from the university you need to approach for the bank loan in your selected bank. The best way of getting the education loan is you can meet the bank manager. He will explain about the procedure to be followed for getting the bank loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?