4th November 2011, 09:40 PM

What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?

1>How to go abroad for study like MCA with Loan?
2>i m student of BCA final year after April(3/3/2012) i complied BCA so it's posiable of Preparing for go abroad?
3>i want to go abroad so i must need Loan so you help about this?
4>how can i know about those all process for go abroad?
5>which steap of follow for go abroad study like MCA?

28th August 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?

i am seeking for admission in abroad for doing mca please tell me what is the procedure to take admission in a good cellege and what is the fees?
28th December 2012, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?

what is the procedure to take admission in MCA abroad india after B.Sc(computer science).
17th March 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

after complite b.sc(it) fron niit which course is good for studay in aboard
11th March 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

hi, my name is puja. I want to do MCA from aboard please tell me what are the scollershiph plans.
19th March 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

I am student of class 12th science chemistry phiysics n biology can I do bca after completing 12
27th May 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

i am student of bca. How can i get scholorship for study in abroad mca course after completing my bca ?
29th June 2017, 06:25 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

For studying MCA abroad the eligibility and the procedure are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their BCA examination with minimum 50% from any recognized university.
- The candidate should clear GRE/ TOEFL/ IELTS exam with good marks.
- The candidate should be financially good or should have an education loan.
- The candidate should not have any criminal background or criminal case.

Application procedure:
- You need fill the application form through online or you can apply through consultancy.
- You need to pay the application fees.
- Based on your score in GRE/ TOEFL/ IELTS you need to apply for universities and if you qualify they'll send you the application letters.
- After getting application letter then you need to apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?