18th March 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for scholarship if secured 97% in 12th CBSE?

Hello,
I am expecting 97 percentage in 12th CBSE.
I want to apply for CBSE Scholarship.
Kindly tell me the procedure for applying.
Waiting for your reply.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply for scholarship to study B.Com if secured 99.2% in 12th CBSE? How much amount will be awarded in CBSE scholarship?
  3. How can I apply for scholarship if secured 97% in 12th CBSE? -- [New]
  4. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 76.5% in 12th? When the application form will be released?
  5. Can I apply for scholarship to pursue CA programme if secured 90% in 12th CBSE?
  6. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th CBSE?
  7. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE?
  8. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship this year if secured 81.6% in 12th CBSE of last year?
  9. How can I get CBSE Scholarship if secured 80.80% in 12th standard and studying B.Tech 3rd semester? From where I will get scholarship?
  10. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 96.25% in 12th being a B.Tech student?
  11. How can I get scholarship if secured 80.80% in 12th CBSE being a B.Tech 3rd semester student?
  12. How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 91% in 12th Commerce?
  13. Scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year student who has secured 92% in 12th CBSE?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th CBSE? Annual income limit to apply?
  15. Can I get scholarship if secured 91.8% in 12th CBSE?
  16. Why I am not getting my CBSE Scholarship if secured 82% in 12th?
  17. CBSE scholarship for a B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 87.4% in 12th standard?
  18. CBSE scholarship for a B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 87.4% in 12th standard?
19th March 2015, 10:12 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for scholarship if secured 97% in 12th CBSE?

* CBSE offers Central sector scheme (CSS) scholarship to all eligible and meritorious students every year to pursue their higher education.

* ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

1. Candidate must be a citizen of India.

2. Candidate should have passed class 12 examination from a recognized board with minimum aggregate of 80% marks.

3. Total annual income of the candidate's parents should not exceed Rs.6 lacs per annum.

4. Candidate should not apply any other scholarship to avail the CBSE scholarship.

5. You can apply the application form online at http://www.cbse.nic.in/Scholarship/W...0and%20AF.html

6. You can also apply at the http://cpsms.nic.in

7. You have to submit the required documents to avail the scholarship.
19th March 2015, 10:26 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for scholarship if secured 97% in 12th CBSE?

The student who secured more than 80% in the 12th standard can apply for the scholarship. The annual income doesn't exceeds the 6 lakhs per annum. If the family income of the applicant exceeds then his application will be rejected. The scholarship can be applied in online.

The scholarship shall be awarded to the students according to the merit and without reference to the institution in which they are studied or in which they will study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?