25th December 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 76.5% in 12th? When the application form will be released?

sir
l have got 76.5% in 12th class ln cbse board in this year.
i am able to apply for cbse scholarship and
in which month cbse schoolarship form is announce
and what is critaria to apply for cbse schoolarship?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  2. Can I get scholarship if secured 91.8% in 12th CBSE?
  3. Can I apply for scholarship to pursue CA programme if secured 90% in 12th CBSE?
  4. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 95.54% in 12th board? Procedure to get the application form?
  5. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th CBSE?
  6. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE?
  7. How can I get CBSE Scholarship if secured 80.80% in 12th standard and studying B.Tech 3rd semester? From where I will get scholarship?
  8. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form?
  9. How can I get scholarship if secured 80.80% in 12th CBSE being a B.Tech 3rd semester student?
  10. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year student who has secured 92% in 12th CBSE?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th CBSE? Annual income limit to apply?
  13. CBSE scholarship for a B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 87.4% in 12th standard? -- [New]
  14. CBSE scholarship for a B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 87.4% in 12th standard?
  15. How can I get scholarship if secured 84% in 12th CBSE?
  16. How to apply for scholarship in CBSE?
  17. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed candidate who has secured 87%?
  18. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after securing 91.8% in class 12th
9th April 2015, 11:10 AM
saritaupadhyay
Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 76.5% in 12th? When the application form will be released?

The CBSE Scholarship scheme is there to provide financial assistant to meritorious student from low income families to pursue higher studies. The CBSE scholarship will be awarded on the basis of the result of senior secondary examination.

Eligibility : minimum 80% marks.

Sorry to inform you but unfortunately you are not eligible to apply for scholarship scheme under CBSE Board. But if you belong to SC/ST/OBC category then yes there is a chance for you. So you can visit this site http://www.cbse.nic.in/Scholarship/Webpages/Home%20Page%20Scholarship.html for latest update regarding form filling for scholarship 2015. After the publication of results scholarship form will be available.
9th April 2015, 05:52 PM
poojasingh151

Default Re: Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 76.5% in 12th? When the application form will be released?

Sorry to inform you, but you are not eligibile to apply for CBSE Scholarship by having 76.5% in 12th.
You should have at least 80 marks for scholarship in 12th CBSE.
There is some scheme i.e CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girls Child:
Relaxation is reserved, so if you are from SC/St or OBC,then you can have the chance
For more details, visit [email protected].
11th April 2015, 12:56 AM
SmilyRishu

For your kind information you should know that Central Board of Secondary Education already specified some criteria for getting scholarship. You must have to fulfill that criteria for getting the scholarship. As per your knowledge i want to tell you that any student who got 80 percent or more can apply for the CBSE scholarship. As your percentage is 76.5 percent, so i think that you are not eligible for the CBSE scholarship. For getting updates related to CBSE you can visit the official website of the CBSE.
11th April 2015, 10:22 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
So, Sorry,

You are not applicable for CBSE schoolarship with 76.5%.

The minimum eligibility to apply for CBSE scholarship is that , you must have atleast secured 80% in 12th class exam from CBSE board.

This percentage criteria is subjected to change for different category candidates.

If you are from reserved category, you may luckily avail chance to get CBSE scholarship.

For more details: [email protected].
11th April 2015, 01:00 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Exclamation Re: Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 76.5% in 12th? When the application form will be released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
No dear, in 76.5% you can not apply for the CBSE scholarship. Also you have not mentioned your category for the Scholarship relaxation if any. Since, now a days the student above 80%+ are eligible for the Scholarship. But, if you belong to category other than General then you might be eligible for the Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?