21st March 2015, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Being 45 years old can I give West Bengal polytechnic exam?

My D.O.B. is 17.01.1970. Am I eligible for the West Bengal polytechnic 2015 in any circumstances?

Related Questions:
  1. Being 45 years old can I give West Bengal polytechnic exam? -- [New]
  2. Previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecterer recruitment in government polytechnic college in West Bengal
  3. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  4. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of night Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal?
  7. Can I get admission in any private engineering college after scoring 82835 in WBJEE?
  8. When to get forms for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam? Date of this Exam?
  9. From where could I get the Polytechnic entrance exam form in Kolkata? How many government polytechnic colleges are there in Bengal?
  10. In which entrance exam should I appear among VOCLET, Poly40, Poly60 or JEXPO for admission in Polytechnic Colleges of West Bengal?
  11. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  12. Eligibility criteria for admission in Polytechnic in Delhi for West Bengal students? I am 10th passed student from West Bengal
  13. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam? Required eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for this Exam?
  14. How can I get admission in any Polytechnic College of West Bengal without JEXPO?
  15. Possibility to appear in JEXPO for 25 years old candidate?
  16. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  17. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  18. Can I join diploma in engineering after completion of 10th class?
22nd March 2015, 05:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being 45 years old can I give West Bengal polytechnic exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in JEXPO examination being a 45 years old candidate. There is no upper age limit to appear in JEXPO examination but, the minimum age required to appear in JEXPO examination is 15 years as on 01st July of the year of examination. Since, there is no maximum age limit specified by WBSCTE for appearing in JEXPO examination, then, definitely you are eligible to appear in JEXPO examination.
27th March 2015, 01:57 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes, Of cause sir you can easily get admission in Diploma as you are 45 years old. There is no upper age limit to get admission but there is a minimum age limit according to criteria i.e. 15 years. You just need to satisfy their academic requirement which is mentioned in their form.

Remember on thing :- There is no age for Learning. So go ahead and get admission with your full confidence.
2nd April 2015, 02:29 PM
SmilyRishu

YES you can easily give the exam of WEST BENGAL Polytechnic because the upper age of the student not consider for the examination. The the thing keep in your mind is that the minimum age required is 13 year if you have less than 13 year the you will not be get the admission in the polytechnic.

The polytechnic provide many high scope trades like.................

** FASHION DESIGN

** MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

** ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING

** COMPUTER SCIENCE

ETC.
8th April 2015, 04:38 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes, you are eligible to appear in JEXPO exam which is conducted by WBSCTE ( West Bengal State Council of Technical Education ) as you are 45 years old.
Their are no upper age limit from 2012 to get admission in Diploma through JEXPO.
Minimum age limit for JEXPO exam is 14.5 years old.
The students who are appearing or passed class 10th can appear in JEXPO exam.
JEXPO syllabus is totally based on 10th syllabus.
So You have take some preparation for JEXPO exam to score good rank for admission in good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?