11th April 2015, 11:50 AM
studyinabroad
Junior Member+

List of colleges which offer MBA in Canada and US? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hello Guys,
I am looking for doing MBA in Abroad specially
in Canada or US. Kindly tell me which are the
colleges where I can enroll myself and
what entrance I have to give?
Please help me.

15th May 2015, 02:06 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer MBA in Canada and US? Entrance exam to get admission?

The Entrance Examination that you will have to crack are the GMAT and the TOEFL Examination.
So you should try to prepare for those Examinations so that you can get a good score in the Examinations.
The best Universities where you should aim to get yourself admitted are:
1. Harvard Business School (Harvard University),Boston
2. Stanford Graduate School of Business (Stanford University),California
3. University of Chicago Booth School of Business (University of Chicago),Chicago
4. The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania (University of Pennsylvania) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5. Columbia Business School (Columbia University) New York City, New York
6. MIT Sloan School of Management (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) Cambridge, Massachusetts
7. Kellogg School of Management (Northwestern University) Evanston, Illinois
These are the best Universities so should try and make sure that you are able to get admission as it will be beneficial for you in the long run if you are able to get admission there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?