16th April 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in KIITEE for 12th NIOS candidate?

Sir,
I am doing 12th from NIOS Board.
So can I apply for KIITEE?
Kindly let me know about this because its urgent.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in NEET for 12th NIOS student?
  2. How to apply for NIOS Senior Secondary exam? What is the eligibility required to pass NIOS? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to appear in SBI PO recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 55% in 12th NIOS?
  4. When the application form of KIITEE will be published?
  5. Eligibility to pursue Bachelor in Physiotherapy for 12th Science from NIOS Board passed candidate?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for 12th Commerce NIOS if haven't appeared in 11th standard?
  7. Eligibility to apply in Indian Postal Service exam for 12th NIOS student?
  8. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
  9. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?
  10. Can I get admission in secured 16902 rank in KIITEE Medical being a general candidate?
  11. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th NIOS student?
  12. NIOS is valid for applying in MNC?
  13. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  14. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  15. Eligibility to study D.Pharma after completing 12th NIOS in A.P.?
  16. Nios students applying for cap rounds accepted
  17. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS?
  18. Can I study B.Sc or BHMS after completing 12th NIOS? Does NIOS has any value in abroad?
20th April 2015, 03:32 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in KIITEE for 12th NIOS candidate?

KIITEE Eligibility Criteria:

For B.Tech:

> Candidates need to have passed 10+2 examination from a recognised University

> Candidates who are appearing for their Class XII exam are also eligible to apply

> Candidates should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 60% of total marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in aggregate

For B.Tech & M.Tech.(Dual Degree) Biotechnology:

> Candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 60% of the total scored marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology in aggregate.

> The other criteria remain the same as regular B.Tech

NOTE: Candidates must have been born on or after July 1, 1994
20th April 2015, 04:56 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to apply in KIITEE for 12th NIOS candidate?

No you are not eligible for KIITEE because for 4 eligibility criteria ,NIOS board students are not eligible for KIITEE. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination is Conducted by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), the KIITEE 2015 is a common entrance exam for the various engineering courses offered by the University

Eligibility Criteria
1). Candidates need to have passed in their 10+2 in 2013 / 2014 or must be appearing in 2015 to be considered eligible for KIITEE 2015
2). Candidates should have passed Class XII with a minimum of 60% of total marks secured in Mathematics, Physcis and Chemistry in aggregate
3). Candidates must have been born on or after July 1, 1994.
4). Schooling of the candidates must be formal and full time

Selection Procedure: Candidates will b finally selected for B.Tech programme based on performance in KIITEE 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?